A healthy zucchini vegetarian recipe. A Greek-style slice that’s good hot or cold. You can add garlic and/or herbs for extra flavour.
SERVES – 6
- 6 – 10 eggs – whisked
- bunch of shallots or 1 onion finely sliced
- 4 large zucchini grated and squeezed excess moisture out
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 250 grams feta cheese
- 1 cup self-raising GF flour
- bunch flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- Rind of one lemon
- teaspoon each of dried dill & dried mint & oregano
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180′.
Grease a baking pan w olive oil.
Prepare the zucchini, add parsley, rind, herbs, salt and pepper and crumbled feta.
Mix flour and oil into the eggs & pour this mixture into the zucchini.
Pour mixture into baking pan & bake in the oven for approx. 40 – 50 min – until golden brown and cooked in the centre.
Serve with salad.
_ _ _
Craving for burgers? Try our Salmon burger recipe, healthy and delicious!