This Frittata combines a great serve of veggies, protein and guts healing bone broth and collagen. These delicious frittata muffins are perfect for Breakfast, lunch or snacks.
SERVES – 12 Frittata muffins
- Pumpkin diced into squares
- 1 large eggplant diced into large squares
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large capsicum
- ½ large fennel thick slices
- 1 small Broccoli cut into florets
- ½ cauliflower cut into florets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup finely sliced chives or the green parts of spring onions
- 6 scoops Nutra Organics Collagen Body with Fortibone
- 4-6 teaspoons Meadow and Marrow Bone Broth Concentrate:
o A.M Cleanse or
o Burn or
- Coconut oil – Grease muffin trays with melted coconut oil
Preheat oven. Prepare 2-3 large oven baking trays with baking paper, place chopped veggies on baking trays ensuring they are evenly spaced, drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste – toss veg to evenly coat in oil and seasoning.
Bake in the oven until cooked and lightly browned – approx. 20 – 30min
Meanwhile whisk eggs, bone broth concentrate and collagen powder together in large mixing bowl, add finely chopped chives or green parts of spring onions. Add any further seasoning or herbs you wish to use.
Remove roasted veg from oven and cool. Once completely cooled, gently mix roasted veg to egg mixture.
Divide the egg and veg mixture evenly through the large muffin tray, adding the rest to the mini muffin trays.
Place trays in the oven and bake for 15 – 20 min, remove from oven and cool on cooling racks.
Note: These are also delicious with chopped olives or a dollop of pesto on each frittata.
_ _ _
Try another of our delicious vegetarian recipe: Roasted Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, healthy and delicious!