This protein-packed Scrambled Eggs recipe will take you about 1 minute to make. It is perfect with a side of fresh tomato and avocado drizzled with a little lime and chopped garden herbs.
SERVES – 1
- 2 free range eggs
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 generous heaped teaspoon thick natural organic yoghurt or coconut milk
- Spinach, chopped
- Chives chopped a few sprigs.
Combine eggs, sea salt and yoghurt into a bowl. Whisk lightly with a fork until combined.
Stir in chopped spinach. Add a small splash of olive oil into a small pan over a low heat.
Pour in egg mixture. Stir gently until the eggs start to set and become creamy.
Serve with your favourite sides…
- Fresh avocado & Tomato drizzled with a little lemon
- Fresh tomato salsa scented with a little finely chopped red onion and coriander
- Steamed asparagus with a hint of lemon and black pepper
- Sautéed mushroom with a little sea salt, black pepper and garlic.
_ _ _