Have you ever found yourself with 3/4 of a jar of red curry paste leftover? Here is a great way to use it with this finger-licking curry chicken wings recipe.
SERVES – 4
- 8-12 chicken wings (or drumsticks)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- juice of 1 lime + extra wedges, to serve
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Steamed greens, to serve
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Combine curry paste, tamari/soy, rice malt syrup and lime juice in the base of a roasting dish. Toss chicken wings in sauce.
Roast wings for 30 minutes or until crispy and browned, turning halfway. Serve with steamed greens and extra lime wedges.
_ _ _
Try another of our delicious vegetarian recipe: Roasted Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, healthy and delicious!