January 4th, 2019 | by The Body Refinery Online
This Frittata combines a great serve of veggies, protein and guts healing bone broth and collagen. These delicious frittata muffins are perfect for Breakfast, lunch or snacks.
SERVES – 12 Frittata muffins
- Pumpkin diced into squares
- 1 large eggplant diced into large squares
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large capsicum
- ½ large fennel thick slices
- 1 small Broccoli cut into florets
- ½ cauliflower cut into florets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup finely sliced chives or the green parts of spring onions
- 6 scoops Nutra Organics Collagen Body with Fortibone
- 4-6 teaspoons Meadow and Marrow Bone Broth Concentrate:
o A.M Cleanse or
o Burn or
- Coconut oil – Grease muffin trays with melted coconut oil
Preheat oven. Prepare 2-3 large oven baking trays with baking paper, place chopped veggies on baking trays ensuring they are evenly spaced, drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste – toss veg to evenly coat in oil and seasoning.
Bake in the oven until cooked and lightly browned – approx. 20 – 30min
Meanwhile whisk eggs, bone broth concentrate and collagen powder together in large mixing bowl, add finely chopped chives or green parts of spring onions. Add any further seasoning or herbs you wish to use.
Remove roasted veg from oven and cool. Once completely cooled, gently mix roasted veg to egg mixture.
Divide the egg and veg mixture evenly through the large muffin tray, adding the rest to the mini muffin trays.
Place trays in the oven and bake for 15 – 20 min, remove from oven and cool on cooling racks.
Note: These are also delicious with chopped olives or a dollop of pesto on each frittata.
_ _ _
Try another of our delicious vegetarian recipe: Roasted Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, healthy and delicious!
July 3rd, 2018 | by The Body Refinery Online
Start your day off with these nutrient-packed muffins. High in protein, they are also suitable as a snack or for lunch. Add a salad or loads of greens to help increase your green vegetable intake.
SERVES – 6
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup almond milk or filtered water
- 3 cups assorted roasted vegetables (pumpkin, mushroom, capsicum and zucchini)
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked, half white and half black
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, julienned
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and chopped 1 tablespoon fresh red chili, seeded and finely chopped juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted and coarsely chopped
Preheat your over at 170 degrees.
Whisk together the eggs and milk. Combine the roasted vegetables and quinoa with the basil and parsley. Pour the milk mixture into the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Stir the mixture until it is well blended.
For the Red Sauce, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into muffin pans and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with red sauce drizzled over.
_ _ _
June 18th, 2018 | by The Body Refinery Online
Can’t find a bread that you really like? Try Luiseach bread healthy recipe, you might be surprised how good is it!
SERVES – 1 load
- 220g oats
- 2 big or 3 medium banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 90g mixed seeds
- 7 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Preheat your over at 180 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you start having a soft dough. For more crunchy, don’t blend too much in order to keep some texture.
Pour the mixture in a tray and bake for 35 minutes.
_ _ _